TalktoMe - Shady

2.3

I'd used them on and off for a number of years and then found I was blocked without explanation. A first inquiry on this via email was ignored.

Several months later I inquired again and after some prodding I was told "you need to call the billing department." Big Red Flag. They'd never put anything in writing claiming I owed them directly (I simply charged time to my cc), or what amount. And they've had my email address.

So I have to call them begging them to be restored over an amount they can't even put in writing??? Oh well, given the nature of their business, it's probably for the best.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2017.

Comments

Pay your bill next time

TalktoMe.com Phone Sex calls being recorded!!!

When I call a phone sex line I DO NOT WANT TO BE RECORDED by the company. According to TalktoMe.com a new phone sex, chat and email and 'voicemail' company, they have the right to record my private sexual thoughts and fantasies and 'do with them what they wish".

This is in the Terms of Service for the site:

3.2.5.1. At our option we can record all communication conducted and or initiated through this site including all chat, email, voice, data, streaming content and other forms of communication to excerpt data of interest to us for promotion and/or sale and to promote our business. You agree that you have no expectation of privacy or ownership in any communication instead, you agree that all such data shall be our property to do with as we deem appropriate.

ARE THEY CRAZY? I will call other sites and lines like NiteFlirt, Keen and private phone sex operators from now on.

I am not chatting about recipes or a long lost love, these are supposed to be private-sexual adult discussions.

No to TalktoMe.com

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 11, 2014.

Comments

The recording of calls is completely optional. Each call you have the option to record the call for future purchase, and both parties must agree to this.

Both the Talker and the Caller can set their default recording settings and it can be changed on a call by call basis.

If you do not want your calls recorded, you just simply set your preferences on your account page to "do not record"

to TalkTome.com #1397355

Laws recording calls are set by each state.

to Sydney #1518216

The recording is optional and many men enjoy listening to what the paid for again and again. So for future reference when you are calling simply put the do not record button.

Simple.

The law does not apply to this as consent must be given and it is given when box to record is marked yes. Even if they are recorded you are the only one who can purchase them not even the caller.